WHEN & WHERE:
- The Marriage Course will be running at St Mark’s Camberwell beginning Tuesday 18 July running for 8 weeks.
- 18 July, 25 July, 1 Aug, 8 Aug, 15 Aug, 22 Aug, 29 Aug, 5 Sep.
- Starts promptly at 7.30-9.30pm.
- There’s a nominal charge of $70 per couple to help cover the catering and course materials.
SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED:
- Building Strong Foundations | Communicate more effectively
- Resolving Conflict | The Power of Forgiveness
- The Impact of Family – Past and Present
- Discover each other’s love languages and much, much more.
THE COURSE is…
- Recommended for any married couple whether you have been married for 1 or 61 years.
- Great for couples at all stages of their marriage, whether you have a strong relationship or are struggling.
- Practical and provides tools you will continue to use beyond the course.
- Focused not just on how to work through any difficulties but it is also very positive and reinforces the good parts of your relationship too.
- Set up with candlelit tables for two and dessert and coffee is served – it feels like a date night!
- The evening is part DVD talks, part discussion and exercises that you chat through together. There’s no group work or sharing.
- We encourage you to join us and to take this opportunity to invest in your marriage.
- For more information or to register, please email email@example.com | call 9882 3776 (office) 1 Canterbury Road, Camberwell 3124
For further details, please refer to the marriage course website.